- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Neck Pain Treatment at Total Health Chiropractic
At Total Health Chiropractic, we understand just how debilitating neck pain can be. That’s why we offer numerous treatment options to help you find relief. If you are suffering from neck pain that’s acute or chronic, make an appointment with your Chattanooga chiropractor to discuss your specific needs. With over 20 years of experience serving the area, you can depend on our team to help you find pain relief.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain is not uncommon but it is also something you shouldn’t avoid treating. The causes of neck pain are numerous. When you come in to see your chiropractor, we’ll provide a full examination to determine the cause. We’ll also gather personal medical information and use diagnostic testing. Some of the most common causes of neck pain include:
- Whiplash, a forceful impact from the rear of a car, for example, can cause the neck to move forward and backward quickly, causing pain and inflammation.
- Herniated discs, discs in the spinal column that are bulging as a result of poor posture, injury or illness
- Neck strain and overuse
- Pinched nerves in the spinal column
- Degenerative disc disease, common in individuals who are older
If you have neck pain, don’t wait to seek treatment. The sooner you come in for help, the more likely it is we can offer a solution for you.
What Neck Pain Treatment Can Your Chiropractor Offer?
After providing you with a thorough examination, we can then offer a customized neck pain treatment plan for you. Your chiropractor will recommend treatment that addresses the underlying cause of your pain. We don’t just treat the symptoms you feel, but the actual cause of the pain you feel. Some of the treatment options we may recommend include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: By applying gentle force to specific, targeted areas of the spinal column, we can work to properly align it, reducing the pain you feel.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy: In some cases, neck and back pain occur as a result of a compression of the discs in the spine. In spinal decompression therapy, we can work to reduce that compacting pressure, reducing the pinched nerve pain, and improving your mobility.
- Corrective Exercises: Many of our patients benefit from corrective exercises. These will teach you the proper way to move and function, reducing pain on the neck.
- Nutritional Counseling: If you have inflammation or healing muscles, your body will need additional nutrients to help speed the process. Our team will offer solutions for improving your nutritional intake to meet your body’s needs.
We may recommend additional neck pain treatments. This may include lifestyle advice, spinal and postural screenings, and rehabilitation depending on the cause of your pain.
Schedule a Consultation with Your Chiropractor in Chattanooga Today for Neck Pain Relief
You don’t have to suffer in pain. Call our offices to schedule an appointment to discuss treatment options. Neck pain relief is possible for even those suffering from chronic pain. To schedule an appointment with your chiropractor in Chattanooga, call for a free consultation: 423-602-5656.